Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Another Fennel and Grapefruit Recipe

This is a special post dedicated to my sister's husband, Randy, who died unexpectedly last week. I love my sister very much, and my heart goes out to her and her children, as well as to Randy's family. While I was home with my sister, she gave me a juicer that Randy intended to use to get his health on track. I used it immediately and made some fresh juice for her and her kids. She told me Randy loved fresh grapefruit juice, so this recipe is in his honor. Even though you may not know her or her children, please send them love and strength in this hard time. They can use all the love they can get.

 Anne, Emily, Spencer, and Mackenzie...I love you all. Here's a toast to Randy....


Fennel and Grapefruit Juice:

1/2 fennel
4 apricots with pits removed
1 grapefruit
1 handful parsley

Run all ingredients through a juicer. Serves 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment