Monday, April 15, 2013


My breakfast this morning was this pineapple/mango/spinach smoothie. I know that drinking things that are green often freaks people out, but if you've found this blog you are probably way past that. This smoothie is delicious and sweet, nothing to be afraid of. Coworkers tease me that most of what they see me eat looks like baby food, and they may be right, but baby food never tasted like this. It's a great way to make sure you get your greens in for the day while making them taste like dessert. Enjoy.

1 c. pineapple
1 mango
1 c. spinach
1/4 c. coconut milk
1/4 c. coconut ( I used fresh from the coconut but shredded works, too)
4 medjool dates
1 t. vanilla ( I use Ojio Raw Wildcrafted Ground Vanilla made by Ultimate Superfoods)
splash of lemon juice

Blend it all up and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment