Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cinnamon Vanilla Chocolate Bar

I've made chocolate many times and posted several of those recipes. Today I made my first chocolate bar using a silicone bar mold. I used the same ingredients I always use, Navitas Naturals Cacao Power and Cacao Paste with a little agave and stevia and a pinch of cinnamon and vanilla. I also made a few candies using white chocolate to top coconut flakes and goji berries. I couldn't resist dipping a few dried figs in the white chocolate as well. The white chocolate uses Navitas Naturals Cacao Power. I added to that some date paste, some cashews, some agave and a bit of vanilla. I didn't keep track of proportions because I was mostly just having fun with different molds. Next, I'll design a wrapper for the chocolate bars so they look like the real thing. Making raw chocolate is easy, but using these molds takes it to another level. I'm going to give the bar to a friend as a gift. Who wouldn't like homemade chocolate made with love and joy?



No comments:

Post a Comment