Friday, February 28, 2014

A day at the beach...in Melboune, Australia

While roaming around Melbourne on the bike loaned to me by my host, I made my way to the beach. It was well over 100 degrees, which considering the temps in Minnesota, was over a 100 degrees difference. Quite something in a matter of days. I loved it. I'm not really a beach person, but Australia is well known for their beaches, so I figured I had to see at least one. Of course, it was a city beach and was quite crowded on such a hot day. It was pretty fun to go from bitter cold to a day at the beach, I must admit.

Along with a couple of really great oranges, this is a pic of my treat at the end of my long bike ride.

Water, sunscreen, and kale chips. All I needed plus some oranges.

Ingredients: Kale, cashews, carrot, coriancer, and sea salt

St. Kilda Beach, St. Kilda, VIC, Australia

Does anyone know what these water propelling boots are called?

No comments:

Post a Comment